Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello Subscribers and Readers,

Its been a while since my last post. The reason being that things have heated up quite a bit.

OWS is on fire. This is looking to be a spring like no other.

Amidst this, I have been writing articles, going to demonstrations, giving interviews, and spending almost every waking hour in New York City somewhere, joining with my class brothers.

However, aside from the occasional facebook status update or tweet (feel free to ad me on both...) I have neglected to keep this blog.

Below I posted two of my latest PressTV interviews.

I will try to keep up, dropping, at least once a week, a video or comment on this blog.

My apologies! Thanks for still sticking around, those of you who are still here.

Thanks,

Caleb T. Maupin

No comments: