Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Back!

Dear Readers,

The last few weeks have been some of the most hectic of my life. While fighting a cold and dealing with personal conflicts among my close friends and cohorts, I have been continuing my class at Mac's Backs Bookstore entitled "200 Years of Revolution." In addition, I helped organize folks in Cleveland to go to the 2010 Workers World Party National Conference (video to come).

Destini Bronaugh will soon be in court, fighting for the same victory her younger sister DeAsia already won, acquittal for the crime of protesting to keep her teachers from being laid off.

The struggle to prevent Huron Road Trauma Center from being closed, and leaving the East Side of Cleveland without a trauma center continues as well.

Furthermore, my lovely computer is experiencing technical difficulties and is in the process of repair.

Enough about my personal difficulties, but regardless, I return. I sit in front of an aging, apple computer from the late 90s sitting in for the good machine, on its way to a shop. I return to the blogosphere to type away! My post should resume their regularity!

I've missed the online world, but It seems my life within it shall resume!

Thanks,

Caleb

No comments: